Catching up with Patrick Thespian-Ireland and Cesar Lighthouse of Focus Magazine.
Huge Second Life Photography Contest sponsored by Seabrook with a prize pool of $100,000 Lindens. See details below the video.
#FocusGallery #SecondLife #SeaBrookPhotographyChallenge #SecondLifeArt #SecondLifePhotography
To participate join Flickr and submit 1 photo per category to this group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/100kl.
More information can be found at focusgallerysl.photo.blog/focus-magazine-sea-brook-challe…
Beginning on January 1st, the owners of the Sea Brook scenic sim in association with
FOCUS Magazine & Galleries will conduct a “Photographic Art Challenge.”
Our goal is to challenge ALL photographic artisans in SL to create and exhibit their very best art.
So many of us are hoping see a much brighter 2021 so we want to inspire and awaken the artistic
soul in all of us! Let’s raise our spirits while raising the bar of SL photography for 2021!
Let’s challenge ourselves and our fellow artists to make it the best and brightest year for
SL photography EVER! JOIN US! Invite your friends to participate!
The prizes will total more than L$100,000!
Contest opens: Friday, January 1, 2021Contest closes: Sunday, February 28, 2021 11:59 PM SLT Winners announced: March 15, 2021
(Exact date TBD) Rewards will be distributed in March 2021.
There are 7 categories: Abstract, Architecture/Décor, Black and White, Landscapes, Portraits, Sensuality (see contest rules),
– the category you choose must be listed in your photo’s description field in Flickr.
1. You may submit ONE (1) photo per category.
2. It must be a scene from Second Life. RL pics, morphs, collages made with non-SL full source graphics will not qualify.
3. PhotoShop and other post-editing software is accepted.
4. Your photo does not have to be taken at the Sea Brook sim or FOCUS. You can take your photo anywhere and any way you like.
The photo should be taken between December 1st 2020 and February 28th 2021.
5. The photo must belong to you. Duplicate entries for the same photo are not allowed and will result in disqualification.
6. HAVE FUN. This contest is meant to reward creativity and inspiration, not competition and negativity.
If we find reason to remove you from the competition, the decision is final.
7. Photos should be tasteful and MUST be Moderate. Flickr’s definition of
Moderate is no full-frontal nudity, no obvious sex acts, no genitalia, no body fluids.
8. The photo must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful,
tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
9. The photo must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm
against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion,
nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
10. By entering the contest and submitting your photo to the 100KL Flickr group,
you acknowledge that FOCUS Magazine & Galleries may use your submitted image(s)
and SL name for promotional purposes, marketing materials and publication
(with appropriate credit given) and constitutes entrant’s consent to give royalty-free,
irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish,
create derivative works from, and display such submission in whole or in part,
on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or
technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes,
except where prohibited by law.
11. Photos that comply with the above guidelines will be referred to as “Entries.”
Entries that do not conform to these Official Rules and Conditions will not be accepted.
More information can be found at https://focusgallerysl.photo.blog/focus-magazine-sea-brook-challenge/